Saturday 8 February 2014

Movie: Abraham Lincoln-Vampire Hunter

It with unexpected  news that I say I was pleasantly pleased with this movie!  Wow, the battle and fighting scenes were impressive, the grafix of turning the human into vampire were downright scary and the movie was fast paced and kept you wanting more!

I had started this book about a year ago and only read the first pages and thought naaaa I guess I don't want to read this book.  It seemed slow and really I was not that interested (which I usually am when it comes to reading vampire books).  I felt the movie hooked me within about the first 15 minutes and I wanted to see what came next in the story especially the Battle of Gettysburg!

If you watch right to the very end you are also pleasantly surprised that the story could continue.....

Content: 3.5/5
Recommendation: 4.5/5
Overall:   8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment